QuickBooks Desktop is without a doubt a standout amongst other accounting software as it accompanies so numerous significant accounting features and tools. QuickBooks Bank Feeds is the most significant feature that permits you to deal with your bank account transactions directly from QuickBooks software. Notwithstanding, there can be circumstances when you may need to re-brand or reset an account related with QuickBooks Bank Feeds for settling some banking errors, for example, the bank takes care of errors or unforeseen outcomes.
In this article, we will give the means to Re-brand or reset accounts for Bank Feeds access in QuickBooks Desktop. Nonetheless, prior to moving to the arrangements, guarantee that you have sponsored up your QuickBooks company file also.
1: Re-brand Online Banking Files
At whatever point you send and get transactions from the Bank Feeds Center, the monetary establishments directory (FiDir) in QuickBooks is updated consequently.
2: Deactivate, Create New, Merge, Reactivate
- Reset your account for online admittance to distinguish the conceivable account issue.
- Deactivate Bank Feeds for an account
- Make another bank account.
- From the principle menu, go to List > Chart of Accounts.
- Now, right-click anyplace on the Chart of Account screen and click on New starting from the drop alternatives.
- For the Account Type, select Bank.
- Give the bank’s name under the Account Name field.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Union at least two accounts by changing the name the past account with the new account name.
- Right-tap on the old account and click on Edit.
- Enter the name of the new account under the Account Name field.
- Click on Yes to the notice message.
- Set up the combined account for Bank Feeds.
3: Create a fake company file for testing on the web transaction downloads
- From the principle menu, go to File and choose New Company.
- Pick Express Start.
- Now, add the bank account that was confronting issues to the Chart of Accounts on the recently made test company.
- Set up the account for Bank Feeds.
- Test the account by downloading bank feed transactions.
- In the event that transactions download in the new file: The past or unique account is harmed and you need to Resolve data harm on your company file.
- In the event that you experience a similar issue in the new file: Contact your monetary foundation to interface with your Financial Institution for help.