The era of the graphic designer has arrived. And it is an era that will be marked by a total transformation in communication, one where image and text will work together to tell stories and make points with immediacy and power like never before. It’s also an era where the role of the designer is changing dramatically, with design now being applied to all sorts of products, services, environments – even cities!- as well as to communications media.
That means there are more opportunities for designers than ever before… But it also means designers have new responsibilities too–to speak out about social issues… To be innovative thinkers who can combine business sense with artistic sensibility … To create great design that reflects our values while serving society at large.
So what does this mean for the average person? It means that we all have access to great design. And one of the best tools for creating beautiful, professional graphics is Desygner.com. Desygner is a free online graphic design tool that anyone can use, regardless of their design experience or skills.
What is Desygner
Desygner is a graphic design tool that provides users with the ability to create custom layouts for blogs, magazines, books, and other print media. The program has multiple templates readily available to use as well as an easy-to-use interface that can be customized to suit your personal preferences.
With Desygner, you can create flyers, social media posts, logos, and more in minutes – and it’s so easy to use that even kids can do it!
Desygner is created by professionals who wanted to make it easier for people without professional graphic design skills to create attractive layouts in their everyday lives. The software runs on both Windows and Mac platforms, so you can take your creativity anywhere!
Features of Desygner
Desygner lets you design, edit and print all your collateral from one place. Once you’ve finished creating your design, you can order high-quality prints that will be delivered straight to your door. With Desygner, you can get professional-looking prints for your business or personal projects quickly and easily – and for a fraction of the cost of traditional print shops. So why wait? Try Desygner today!
2. Social Media
With the help of Desygner’s custom templates and inspirational graphics, you can create eye-catching social media posts in just minutes! Includes pictures, texts, and customizable borders in order to make your posts stand out on any social media platform.
3. Powerful Graphics Editor
Desygner offers a variety of tools that you can use to create all kinds of professional-looking graphics for your print and web layouts. The program includes options such as text insertion, layer style editing, special effects, and more!
4. Royalty Free Images
A feature that Desygner has is access to millions of images for commercial use. If you want images for a business or a blog, but don’t want to buy any of them, you can use royalty-free images from the website. These are great because not only are they free, but you’re allowed to do whatever you want with them without any legal restrictions on their use.
5. Resize Images Online
Desygner lets you automagically resize your images and designs in seconds! You can resize any image or layout to fit your needs, and the program will do it for you.
6. PDF Editor
For people who don’t need layouts for print, but just want to edit or design PDFs, there’s a useful tool that lets you do just that. With the help of this software, you can create professional looking PDF files in seconds!
7. 1000s Professionally-Designed Templates
Desygner features over 1,000 professionally designed templates that you can use for your designs. You can also choose from a variety of free sample layouts in order to get an idea of what other users have created with the software.
How do you use it ?
Desygner is an extremely intuitive software for creating professional looking print layouts. The program has several different customizable components that work together to create attractive, magazine-style layouts including articles, headers, footers, background images, and more.
Desygner offers drag-and-drop elements that allow anyone to create professional-looking designs without the need of any design knowledge. Designers can make everything from logos to ads; however, new users can also make stationary layouts, posters, and more with an easy to use interface. Designers can create artwork using client themes or create their own themes, including all of the colors, fonts, and images they want. After creating the design, all they have to do is click on the download button.
How Desygner is better than Edit.org, PicMonkey.com & more?
Edit.org: An online tool for graphics, illustration and more!
Pic Monkey: Image editing and web design tool
Desygner: The Private Social Network for Designers to Showcase their Designs.
10 Reasons why Desygner is better than Edit.org, Pic Monkey and More
1. Edit.org is way too confusing. Desygner is simple and easy to use.
2. There’s no sense of security and privacy on Edit.org and we can’t stop people from stealing our work. With Desygner, your work is only visible to you and you can share it however you want. No one will be able to steal it or use it for any other purpose than what you intended.
3. You can download all the designs you create on Desygner and keep them forever. On Edit.org and other sites, all you get is a temporary link that expires after 24-hours.
4. Desygner lets you create PDFs with your designs. With Edit.org and other sites, you have to pay extra to get the option of creating a PDF.
5. The 14-day free trial allows you to access all premium tools free!
6. Desygner has an excellent and helpful community of designers. You can ask questions and get answers in minutes. There’s no such thing as a dumb question on Desygner and you will always get an answer from a real person who really wants to help you. On Edit.org, it’s often a robot who doesn’t even know the answer.
7. Desygner has helped thousands of users create over 1,000,000 designs. On Edit.org and other sites, it’s impossible to even guess how many designs have already been created.
8. Desygner is constantly being improved. The developers listen to their users and add new features whenever they are requested. There’s no one in charge of Edit.org and they constantly change things without any concern for what the users want.
9. Desygner is 100% free. There are no annoying pop-up ads, no banner ads, no sponsored posts, no surveys, no registration needed, and no hidden charges whatsoever.
10. Desygner works on all browsers (even mobile devices). On Edit.org and other sites, you often have to use a very specific combination of browser and operating system in order to access the site. That means a lot of people are locked out. All In All, Desygner Is An Excellent Online Tool For Designers To Showcase Their Work. And It’s A Great Buy At A Price So Low You Won’t Believe It!
Desygner Pricing for Extra Compatibles
Find a plan that works for you:
Desygner lets you design a variety of different designs in just minutes. The program includes a bunch of layouts for social media, flyers, business cards etc. You can also view and download other people’s work to get inspired!
In addition, you can print whatever you create from the program directly from your home printer if needed.